Sioux Falls, SD | Full-time, Hourly
Our entry level Tower Technicians start at $20/hr with frequent overtime hours, per diem, and weekly direct deposit pay checks. All travel expenses are covered! We will also provide each employee with their own hotel rooms while traveling.
As a Tower
No tower experience? No problem!
We provide all specialized training, and offer many advancement opportunities.
- Travel up to three weeks out of town at a time
- Abide by and follow company policies and procedures
- Follow company and OSHA safety rules
- Provide employee required tools
- Treat company tools and equipment with good care and keeping
- Operate trucks and equipment in accordance with laws and good keeping
- Maintain a CDL and a good driving record (must obtain CDL within 3-months of employment paid for by the company)
- Receive and follow directions of crew chief
- Assist crew chief in assuring jobs are brought in on time
- Perform work in a quality and workmanlike manner
- Maintain an open and friendly demeanor with fellow employees and customers
- Assist in training new employees as directed
- Assist in ensuring trucks and equipment are well maintained and organized
- Participate in daily safety meetings
- Abide all required Department of Transportation and company drug and alcohol policies
- Advance within prescribed time frames as part of company Advancement Program
- Promote company loyalty among fellow employees
- Contribute your fair share in the daily workload
VIKOR specializes in commercial tower construction, maintenance and service work for the wireless, broadcast, utility and wind energy industries. With offices in Sioux Falls SD, Rapid City SD, Orem UT and Denver CO, our geographic footprint spans from the Great Plains to the West Coast. However, we dedicate a good share of our resources to projects throughout the United States.