Missoula, MT | Full-time, Hourly
Reach new heights in your career with one of the fastest growing industries in the country. At VIKOR, you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and become part of a team that strives for unity and is dedicated to elevation.
VIKOR is currently looking to add to its team of dedicated individuals with an Operations Specialist position in Missoula, Montana. The Operations Assistant will have the following responsibilities.
- Recruit field staff for the Missoula, MT office location
- Onboard new employees – Human Resource and Training Department direction
- Coordinate interviews with prospective employees and Project Managers
- Assist PM’s under the direction of the Regional Manager or Branch Manager
- Assist Training Department with hands on training and certifications
- Logistics management of Inventory and Assets – dependent on location growth phase
- Site readiness for local crews – dependent on location growth phase
- Shop, Facility, and Yard maintenance and organization – dependent on location growth phase
- Front office receptionist – dependent on location growth phase
- Great communicator
- Positive, optimistic, and joy to be around – good recruiter
- Good at working within a team and keeping everyone aware
- Good at working with multiple people to report to
- Systematic approach and organization to everything they work on
- Self-starter, motivated, problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
The VIKOR Culture
We believe people do their best work when they feel heard and supported. That is why we strive to live out our values of UNITY, DEDICATION and ELEVATION every day. Our employees experience an environment centered on respect, allowing them to perform at their highest level.
VIKOR specializes in commercial tower construction, maintenance, and service work for the wireless, utility, and wind energy industries. With offices in Sioux Falls, SD; Rapid City, SD; Orem, UT; Denver, CO; Missoula, MT; and Bismarck, ND our geographic footprint spans from the Great Plains to the Mountain States.