Sioux Falls, SD | Full-time, Competitive Pay
VIKOR specializes in commercial tower construction, maintenance and service work for the wireless industry throughout the Midwest and Mountain region. We’re looking for a qualified individual to specialize in power and equipment installation on wireless communications sites throughout the upper Midwest & Mountain Region.
As we build out our electrical division, we are looking for electricians with great leadership skills, who have a desire to grow their division.
- Install or upgrade AC power to new and existing micro & macro tower sites
- Transfer switch and generator installation and upgrades
- Perform power bay change outs
- Site alarm wiring installation
- Conduit installation
- Site walks/service coordination
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a driving record check
- Ability to travel for 2-3 weeks at a time
- Ability to obtain a CDL
- Able to pass drug test
- Advancement bonuses
- All travel expense is covered Individual hotel rooms for each crew member
- Per Diem along with weekly direct deposit pay checks
- Advanced training provided
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Benefits package includes: medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays and yearly retirement bonus.
The VIKOR Culture
We believe people do their best work when they feel heard and supported. That is why we strive to live out our values of UNITY, DEDICATION and ELEVATION every day. Our employees experience an environment centered on respect, allowing them to perform at their highest level.
VIKOR specializes in commercial tower construction, maintenance, and service work for the wireless, utility, and wind energy industries. With offices in Sioux Falls, SD; Rapid City, SD; Pleasant Grove, UT; Denver, CO; Missoula, MT; and Bismarck, ND our geographic footprint spans from the Great Plains to the Mountain States.