Orem, UT | Full-time, Hourly
Reach new heights in your career with one of the fastest growing industries in the country. At VIKOR, you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and become part of a team that strives for unity and is dedicated to elevation.
VIKOR is currently looking to add to its team of dedicated individuals with a full-time Civil Crew Member position in Orem, UT. As a Civil Crew Member, you will install tower foundations, equipment shelter foundations, access roads and compound areas at tower and communication sites throughout the Western Dakotas and the Eastern Mountain Region.
- Placing sub grade concrete foundations including rebar tying
- Concrete finishing
- Concrete testing including slump and compression strength tests
- Operation of skidsteers, backhoes, excavators, compacting equipment
- Abide and follow company policies and procedures
- Follow company and OSHA safety rules
- Provide employee required tools
- Treat company tools and equipment with good care and keeping
- Operate trucks and equipment in accordance with laws and good keeping
- Maintain a CDL and a good driving record
- Receive and follow direction of crew chief
- Assist crew chief in assuring jobs are brought in on time
- Perform work in a quality and workmanlike manner
- Maintain an open and friendly demeanor with fellow employees and customers
- Assist in training new employees as directed
- Assist in ensuring trucks and equipment are well maintained and organized
- Participate in daily safety meetings
- Promote company loyalty among fellow employees
- Contribute your fair share in the daily workload
VIKOR specializes in commercial tower construction, maintenance and service work for the wireless, broadcast, utility and wind energy industries. With offices in Sioux Falls SD, Rapid City SD, Orem UT, Missoula MT, Bismarck ND, and Denver CO, our geographic footprint spans from the Great Plains to the West Coast. However, we dedicate a good share of our resources to projects throughout the United States.