Sioux Falls, SD | Full-time, Salary
Reach new heights in your career with one of the fastest growing industries in the country. At VIKOR, you have the opportunity to challenge yourself and become part of a team that strives for unity and is dedicated to elevation.
VIKOR is currently looking to add to its team of dedicated individuals with an Assistant Project Manager position in our small cell division in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. The Assistant Project Manager is responsible for assisting the regional project management department with administering the flow of projects. Prior cellular or general construction management is preferred.
- Obtain competitive pricing for equipment and materials used for project estimating
- Perform site walks as directed in a professional manner, provide project information to the management team for accurate and efficient estimating and project execution
- Coordinate and manage equipment and material delivery for multiple crews and projects simultaneously
- Obtain all necessary permits as requested by project manager and/or customers
- Complete subcontractor evaluations as directed by project manager
- Work with the portal system used to deploy and deliver all relevant project information to the crews and customers
- Manage regional project completion and project submittal list
- Manage, assemble and submit project deliverables
- Work closely with crews to gather missing documents – must be good natured but persistent
- Assist accounts receivable department in gathering necessary information to allow efficient billing of completed jobs
- Inventory customer supplied equipment for future projects
- Assist with I.T. trouble shooting problems as they arise with project portal and submittal programs for the company, customers & crew members
- Assist with crew and job management as directed by project manager
- Other duties, as assigned
- Visionary for efficiency developments within the company
- Excellent computer skills, ability to learn, adapt and develop customer and company submittal programs
- Self-starter, motivated, problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and ability to quickly learn new software
The VIKOR Culture
We believe people do their best work when they feel heard and supported. That is why we strive to live out our values of UNITY, DEDICATION and ELEVATION every day. Our employees experience an environment centered on respect, allowing them to perform at their highest level.
VIKOR specializes in commercial tower construction, maintenance, and service work for the wireless, utility, and wind energy industries. With offices in Sioux Falls, SD; Rapid City, SD; Orem, UT; Denver, CO; Missoula, MT; and Bismarck, ND our geographic footprint spans from the Great Plains to the Mountain States.